- Where to listen to Jazz?
- Our events
- Soirées Paris Jazz Club "1 entrée = 3 clubs"
- Journée Internationale du Jazz 2021
- Jazz Sur Seine 2022
- Soirée Showcases Jazz Sur Seine 2022
- French Quarter, Jazz in NYC 2023
- Member card
- Your advantages
- Free concerts of the month
- Paris Jazz Club
- The Network
- The Actions
- The Partners
- The Team
- Contact Us
- 25 Rue Beautreillis, 75004 Paris, France
- Access to 1905 is through the small door to the right of the restaurant "Aux Vins des Pyrénées"
- Sully-Morland, Bastille, Saint-Paul, Birague
- +33 (0)1 42 72 64 94
"Proud of its 112 years of existence, this address in the Saint-Paul district where Jim Morrison used to have his habits, is a Parisian institution. Eclectic decoration, antique furniture and warm atmosphere, you can feel the history of the place when you walk through the door. On the menu, brasserie classics, but also unexpected proposals such as gouda with truffles which decorates The Croque-Monsieur, lamb croquettes or coral lentils with golden halloumi. Already well hidden, this place also hosts a secret bar nestled on the first floor, the 1905, with the atmosphere of a London club with a festive vibe, equipped with a mini-terrace and the most beautiful smoking room in Paris to share cocktails, small plates and of course lestening to Jazz ! »
Schedule - Upcoming concerts
Agenda PARIS JAZZ CLUB
Website realized with the support of the Fonds Régional du Tourisme Ile-de-France